Abbeyvet Export LLP Policy Statement Documents
Note: Please take time to read and understand all our Policies before you submit your account Profile details.
- Cookie Statement Policy
- GDPR Statement Policy
- Privacy Statement Policy
Cookie Statement Policy
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The Cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “Cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
There are many functions Cookies serve. For example, they can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyse how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
Certain Cookies contain personal information – for example, if you click to “remember me” when logging in, a Cookie will store your username. Most Cookies won’t collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our Site or a user’s general location.
What sort of Cookies does Abbeyvet Export LLP use?
Generally, our Cookies perform up to four different functions:
- Essential Cookies
Some Cookies are essential for the operation of our Site. For example, some Cookies allow us to identify registered subscribers and ensure they can access the subscription only pages. If a subscriber opts to disable these Cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that a subscription entitles them to.
- Analytical and/or Performance Cookies
Some Cookies analyse how our visitors use our Site and to monitor Site performance. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This can help us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. For example, we might use performance Cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We might also use these Cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
- Functionality Cookies
We may use functionality Cookies to allow us to remember your preferences for your return visits to our Site. For example, Cookies can save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site. This can also enable us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Can a website user block Cookies?
However, if you do wish to disable our Cookies then please visit the www.allaboutcookies.org which has comprehensive information on the subject.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable Cookies, you may find that certain sections of our Site do not work properly for you.
Last updated April 2019
GDPR Statement Policy
The predecessor of Abbeyvet Export LLP was formed in 1994 and the company has many years’ experience of supplying veterinary medicines and equipment globally. You can be assured that our team will help you make the right decisions for you and your organisation.
Abbeyvet Export LLP is a private company registered in England and Wales, company number OC335467.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a significant piece of European legislation. It builds on existing data protection laws, strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their personal data, and creates a single data protection approach across Europe.
Our GDPR Principles are:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection
We collect basic information from you when you decide to use our services, such as name, address, email address and phone number. When you purchase products or add services, we may collect additional information.
We use information about you to deliver, improve, update and enhance the services we provide to you. For example, we use information about you to create your registration Profile, deliver our services (including websites and mobile applications).
We never share your information with third parties unless you have specifically asked us to do so. We never use your information for marketing.
How do we secure our data?
Secure communication channels
We encrypt personal data provided to us via web forms using up to date standards to prevent others from intercepting the information in transit.
Profile Registration authentication
We require a unique user name and password to log into your Profile; all passwords are kept in high security encrypted digital password safes both within our internal network and on UK based cloud servers.
Our employees receive training regarding good security practices.
+44 (0)1977 685777
The Data Protection Officer
Abbeyvet Export LLP
Sherburn Enterprise Park
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
Last updated April 2019
Privacy Statement Policy
At Abbeyvet Export LLP your privacy is very important to us.
For the proper operation of the Site you are required to provide certain information to us. This can include information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site and also includes information provided at the time of you registering your Profile on the Site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may keep a record of details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What is Non-Personal Information?
Non-personal information is data that is collected when you visit the Site which does not identify to you in any way. Examples of Non-Personal information are as follows:
- Information about the Web Browser you are using.
- The IP address of the computer you are using.
- The date and time you access the website.
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet.
- The referring website that linked you to the website.
- Which pages you have visited on the website.
This information is retrieved from your web browser.
None of the information collected from your web browser provides us with personal information such as your name, your address or your email address. This is statistical data about our users “browsing” actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The information that we collect using Cookies is non-personal information. You are always free to decline our Cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Site may not work properly for you if you do so. We will not allow third parties to place Cookies on our Site.
How we Store and use Your Personal Information:
At www.abbeyvet-export.co.uk we only gather personal information about you when you register your Profile with us. This collected information is then held in a database on a secure server(s), and may be used:
- To respond to any requests you make to us.
- For analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your browsing experience.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To protect our rights or property.
- To protect someone’s health, safety or welfare.
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these provided you have given your consent for us to do so.
Site Security Concerns:
Whilst Abbeyvet Export LLP has taken all reasonable steps to ensure security of your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, we do not guarantee this as no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from the Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Any information you do provide us with, regardless of method or purpose, is at your own risk.
Disclosure of Your Information:
At Abbeyvet Export LLP we only gather personal information about you when you register your Profile. This collected information is then held in a database on a secure server(s), and may be disclosed to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Abbeyvet Export LLP or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Trading Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Abbeyvet Export LLP, our customers, or others.
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Do You Share Personal Information?
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting Site visitors who violate our rules or engage in behaviour which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we reasonably feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
- Protect our rights or property.
- Protect someone’s health, safety or welfare.
- Comply with a law or regulation, court order of other legal process.
You have the right to ask Abbeyvet Export LLP not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to prevent disclosure by logging into the Site, accessing your Profile and changing the mailing list preferences. You can also exercise your right to opt out of such disclosure at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our www.abbeyvet-export.co.uk website may, from time to time, contain links to and/or from the websites of our partner networks, affiliates and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Contacting Abbeyvet Export LLP:
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact us via one of the options below:
Abbeyvet Export LLP
Sherburn Enterprise Park
Email: email@example.com (general enquiries)
Last updated April 2019
Our Standard Terms of Trading (“Trading Terms”) apply to all quotations, order confirmations and invoices. A copy of these Trading Terms is available upon written request. No variation from these Trading Terms will apply to any business to be transacted unless agreed in writing by a Designated Member of the company.
Events beyond our Control
Accessing our Site
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
You are responsible for ensuring that you or any third party person(s) acting on your behalf comply with any and all relevant legislation in your or any applicable jurisdiction concerning the purchase and shipping of any products by us to you.
When you register your Profile details on our Site you agree that the information you give us are your own personal details and that they are correct to the best of your knowledge and belief. You further agree that you will always keep your Profile details up to date with your latest address information and contact details.
By using the Site you are taking responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your details and password and for restricting access to your browsing devices to prevent unauthorised access to your Profile. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Profile or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and you should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in any unauthorised manner.
You can access and update the information you provided us with in your “Profile” area of the Site. Abbeyvet Export LLP reserves the right to refuse access to the Site, terminate registered users, remove or edit content at our complete discretion.
Your Profile and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the Site
You may block any Cookies from the Site but you accept full responsibility and agree that Abbeyvet Export LLP is not responsible for any problems that may arise whilst using the Site when you have Cookies blocked.
Use of the Site is entirely at your own risk and Abbeyvet Export LLP cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen situations that may arise during its use.
Abbeyvet Export LLP recommends that all users of the Site have adequate security programs running on their devices. Abbeyvet Export LLP accepts no responsibility for any computer viruses (or similar) or security breaches that you may experience, these are recognised general risks associated with using the internet.
Third party links and resources on our Site
This Site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other websites on the internet. These other websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other websites are not under the control of Abbeyvet Export LLP, and you hereby acknowledge that Abbeyvet Export LLP does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such other websites. Inclusion of any such link on this Site does not imply endorsement of the website, or any other aspect of the information located on such websites by Abbeyvet Export LLP, nor does it imply any association with its operators.
Linking to our Site
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists without our consent. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Acceptable Use Policy
Restrictions on Use
You are granted a restricted licence to access and make personal use of the Site. However, you may not download (other than page caching); modify any content or functionality without our expressed written permission agreed in writing by a Designated Member of the company.
Your personal use may not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; downloading or copying of Profile information for the benefit of others; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our Site for any commercial purpose without our express written consent agreed in writing by a Designated Member of the company.
You may not use framing techniques to make use of any trademark, logo, or other information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of www.abbeyvet-export.co.uk without our expressed written consent agreed in writing by a Designated Member of the company.
Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Abbeyvet Export LLP.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our Site, or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts)
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- be relevant
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- contain any swearing or any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- promote sexually explicit material
- promote violence
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- be likely to deceive any person
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- promote any illegal activity
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- be likely to harass any other person
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
- disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual
- be in contempt of court
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other Sites
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site
- issue of a warning to you
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- further legal action against you
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Disclaimer of warranties
All content is provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Abbeyvet Export LLP and its respective affiliates from time to time do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that this Site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this Site is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall Abbeyvet Export LLP and its respective affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this Site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Abbeyvet Export LLP or its respective affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Abbeyvet Export LLP and its respective affiliates’ liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the full extent permitted by law.
By using the Site you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Abbeyvet Export LLP, its respective affiliates, managing directors, principals, agents, employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from: (a) any content posted by you to the Site; or (b) any use or misuse of this Site by you. Abbeyvet Export LLP reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Abbeyvet Export LLP in asserting any available defences.
By using the Site you hereby agree to full indemnity for any costs, proceedings, losses, claims, damages, actions, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liabilities suffered or incurred by Abbeyvet Export LLP through your breach, or failure to observe these conditions, or in relation to your improper use of the Site.
Choice of law and forum
You and we both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Abbeyvet Export LLP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this Site, with or without notice.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Abbeyvet Export LLP. The material on the Site includes, without limitation, the text, computer code, SEO functionality, artwork, photographs, images, and all audio and/or visual material on the Site.
In accessing the Abbeyvet Export LLP’s web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these Abbeyvet Export LLP web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Abbeyvet Export LLP.
Abbeyvet Export LLP only source and sell medicines that have been licensed for use, we only buy medicines direct from either the manufacturer or from authenticated and authorised licensed wholesalers.
When dealing with Abbeyvet Export LLP you are purchasing from an ISO 9001:2015 registered business and an organisation that is fully regulated by the UK Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD), the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the UK Home Office.
We reserve the right to alter the www.abbeyvet-export.co.uk Site, the contents and Terms and Conditions at any time. When you use our Site the Terms and Conditions at that time apply.
Our Standard Terms of Trading (“Trading Terms”) apply to all quotations, order confirmations and invoices. A copy of these Trading Terms is available upon written request. No variation from these Terms will apply to any business to be transacted unless agreed in writing by a Designated Member of the company.
Privacy & Security
By using www.abbeyvet-export.co.uk and registering on the Site you consent to accepting communications electronically. Emails and all communications sent through our Site e.g. forms etc. to us and from us are defined as being electronic and are deemed to be “in writing” to satisfy any legal requirement.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company No. OC335467
VAT No. GB 928 7617 81
Abbeyvet Export LLP
Sherburn Enterprise Park
Thank you for visiting our Site. Last updated April 2019.